- Whatever happens in Chemistry, happens. I’ll do all the practice problems, study as much as I can, and go see the professor (a little sucking up never hurts). If I don’t do as well in Chemistry II as I did in Chemistry I then it isn’t the end of the world and I can succeed in other areas. Just breathe and get through the exam on Friday!
- I’m going to get my Etsy shop up and running within the next few weeks. I’m going to make a clean white backdrop to use for photographing my items. I changed the name to “Gems and Journals”. New name new look!
- Went to the gym this morning and I really need to stick with it. Going to workout for at least 30 minutes every day.
- I signed up for summer and fall classes yesterday. Heavy load in the fall, because I’m really trying to graduate next year. We’ll see if I can handle it! Taking organic chemistry I and biology II lab this summer. In the fall I’ll be taking organic chemistry II, genetics, biochemistry, and advanced printmaking.
- There’s so much I want to do (and have to do) that I’m starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. I need to take it all one step at a time or I won’t complete anything. It will all fall into place if I do one thing at a time and trust my instincts.
- I should do more of what I love. I’ll find time to sew, read, craft, paint, and explore. Classes shouldn’t take over all my time or thoughts. Along those lines, I’m realizing how important it is for me to find time to relax. I’ve been getting a bit absent-minded due to having way too much on my mind. I’ll find my center again.