- I just woke up from a nap feeling a bit flustered so I need to ramble a tad to get my thoughts in order…
- I’m doing fine. Fine is okay. I’ll keep trying to do my finest and everything will work out just fine. I’ll study when I can throughout the week. I’ll get through my two exams. I already have my printmaking project complete, so I do not have to stress about that. This week will be fine.
- This weekend I’ll be driving back to my hometown to see my family and friends. I’ll be seeing a few people I haven’t seen in awhile and it will be great. Thinking about being Georgia O’keeffe for the Halloween party.
- Next week will be a lot more relaxed than these past two. I’ll have time to make important emails. I’ll have time to clean and organize. I’ll have time to make jewelry. I’ll have time to get organized.
- Should really start thinking about the GRE (but that can be an issue to tackle next week).
- I also need to work more on my polyvore sak promotions. Flattered to be involved. And I haven’t taken off the goodies they sent me since they arrived in the mail. Go check out their new line if you’re reading this.
- Coffee ✓
- Shower ✓
- Get ready ✓
- Eat a healthy lunch ✓
- Gather printmaking materials- paper & glue ✓
- Printmaking work day 12:50-3:20 ✓
- Go to coffee shop to work on hw & study ✓
- Anatomy and physiology lab 5-7 ✓
- Make a healthy dinner- shrimp & spinach salad ✓
- Work on jewelry ✓
- Cuddle while watching GSN ✓
Kicked total anatomically correct butt on that anatomy exam. If I didn’t get an A I’ll be shocked. Now it’s time to let my body rest after the little sleep I’ve had. Maybe I’ll go to the gym later, maybe I’ll make jewelry, or maybe I’ll just be lazy and fabulous.
Tomorrow’s agenda: lowes for wood, printmaking class, clean apartment, laundry, and groceries.
- Study for Anatomy exam
- Do my absolute best on said Anatomy exam
- Organize closet & studio room -> get rid/donate!
- Make lots of jewelry for shop update
- Exercise regularly & eat healthier (no eating out!)
- Drink more tea
- Clean car
- Make bowls & mugs & things in the ceramic studio
Tomorrow morning I’ll spend two glorious hours in the ceramic studio and make a mug. Then, I’m going to clean the apartment and do laundry. I’ll go to my evening lectures and learn how the nervous system does its thing and then how carbohydrates are essential for my everday activities, like making coffee and walking to class and making love to my adorable boyfriend who cleans the stove and accepts my grumpy nights and tries his absolute best at being there for me when I feel like I may snap in two from all the pressure.
I’m going to be healthier and try my hardest to realize how frickin lucky I am. I will live like I’ve always wanted to, which isn’t some grand and exciting statement: I’m simply going to keep on keepin on while accepting the person I am, both physically and mentally.