It is officially spring break and while I had originally planned to go visit my best friend in New York (she just moved there a few weeks ago, how exciting!!), My chemistry professor scheduled an exam the following week like a great big butthead (he’s really a nice guy, but even nice people can be buttheads sometimes).
Because of that I made the executive decision to go back to my hometown for the week to focus on the following:
- Studying! I must study everyday for at least an hour. There are lots of cute little coffee shops around. I’ll grab all my notes and go sit at one everyday until my mind is pulsating from understanding chemistry. I really really want an A on this next exam.
- Cuddling! Cory lives in my hometown which means lots of cuddling, every night and every morning. He also told me to bring a fancy dress because he wants to take me out on a hot date. Oo la la.
- Thrifting! My youngest sister is a thrifting master and that’s how we bond: we get coffee then drive around to all the good thrift stores to dig through treasures.
- Family time! I miss my parents a lot and some good ole quality family time will be healing. Maybe I’ll get my dad to take us out on his boat, fresh air and a water landscape are perfect additions to spring break.
- Friends! I’ll spend time with a few people I haven’t seen in awhile, we’ll catch up and converse and maybe party a little.
- If time, I’ll get some projects done. I have a few ideas in my head and even though a lot of my art supplies will be back in Tallahassee, I can start planning them more thoroughly and get them in motion.