Lots of thoughts
- I’ve decided on two possible paths. I’m going to start preparing for the GRE and preparing my applications for graduate school. I’m going to apply to all of Florida’s Physician Assistant graduate programs next year and become a physician’s assistant. OR I’m going to apply for an accelerated nursing program and become a nurse practitioner. Then, later in life if I decide I want to go back to school and become a physician, I’ll have extensive experience in that sort of environment to help with that decision. I think these paths are better for me at this stage in my life. I’m not sure if I’m ready to go straight to medical school in two years and I feel like in order for me to be successful in medical school, I should probably have a clear idea on whether I belong there or not.
- I need to get over my fears. I am worth knowing. I am intelligent. I can do this. I should start using my connections to get what I want out of life. I can’t be afraid or procrastinate any longer.
- I’m going to get back on track with being organized and centered. I’ll clean and organize regularly. I’ll do yoga and meditate and find my strengths by becoming more connected with myself.
- Exercising will help. Endorphins! I’ll do it for happiness, not for obsessive control over my body.
- Coffee, Cory, Homework, Shower, etc. ✓
- Biology lab from 11:15 - 2:00 ✓
- PB&J for lunch ✓
- Ceramics studio
- Pick Cory up from work
- Clean apartment
- List a few more items on Etsy
- Make something or read or be lazy
August is going to be one exciting month. Chicago with my brother, then right when I return I’ll be leaving for a cruise with my sisters. Sibling traveling adventures are the best kind of adventures!
When you know you’d be absolutely perfect for a job, but they probably won’t consider you due to your minimal work history, but you can barely add to that work history, because no one is hiring you.
If I don’t get any calls by the end of this week, then I’m going to start volunteering, because I must do something. I feel so stagnant. I want to expand my skills and figure out what I’m supposed to be doing with my life and that won’t happen if I’m not doing anything.
- Deep clean entire apartment
- Add a few new items to etsy shop
- Go on a run with Cory
- Fill out more job applications