- I just woke up from a nap feeling a bit flustered so I need to ramble a tad to get my thoughts in order…
- I’m doing fine. Fine is okay. I’ll keep trying to do my finest and everything will work out just fine. I’ll study when I can throughout the week. I’ll get through my two exams. I already have my printmaking project complete, so I do not have to stress about that. This week will be fine.
- This weekend I’ll be driving back to my hometown to see my family and friends. I’ll be seeing a few people I haven’t seen in awhile and it will be great. Thinking about being Georgia O’keeffe for the Halloween party.
- Next week will be a lot more relaxed than these past two. I’ll have time to make important emails. I’ll have time to clean and organize. I’ll have time to make jewelry. I’ll have time to get organized.
- Should really start thinking about the GRE (but that can be an issue to tackle next week).
- I also need to work more on my polyvore sak promotions. Flattered to be involved. And I haven’t taken off the goodies they sent me since they arrived in the mail. Go check out their new line if you’re reading this.