1. I am a stumbling apology on days when I can’t seem to make a smile bloom on your lips.
2. You are a wildfire in my chest, sometimes I swear I taste ashes when we speak.
3. Some days are harder than others. We can’t fit together perfectly. We were made with jagged edges, but oh god, can we love each other.
4. You are the universe, with so much more depth than I could imagine. Boy, I wanna get lost in the galaxies under your tongue.
5. On the nights when your head gets so clouded that you push me away. Know that I will always come back.
I will always come back.
Anonymous asked: Hey, do you have any tips for having and dealing with anxiety?
My very first advice would be to talk to a professional, because they will be able to help you better. Especially if you have such a high level of anxiety that it interferes with your everyday life.
But if you’re just trying to feel more centered and confident, then here are a few things I do:
- Write lists. writing down lists help me get all my thoughts organized. When everything is buzzing around in my head I get panicked, but if it’s all written down and organized in front of me, then I’m able to put everything into perspective and feel more relaxed about my thoughts.
- Pick up a hobby of some sort (or lots of hobbies). Find something that can distract you from tasks that are giving you anxiety, but at the same time helps you feel productive. Use these hobbies for when you need a break.
- Realize that it’s okay to be lazy, messy, and low. You are only human. You do not need to be your absolute best every single day. Give yourself breaks.